Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lump Of Mucus Came Out Of My Nose Huge Mucus Lump Came Out Of My Nose!?

Huge mucus lump came out of my nose!? - lump of mucus came out of my nose

In the past, id say, 5 years IV had ear, nose and throat pain, especially with my nose.
Id had the stick "in the throat" feeling, and shoved a camera in the nose, I was told that this is not the slime, which is inflamed and swollen and my sinuses, so that the sensatino I feel under pressure. and the time, my nose was very bad and even IV had blocked the hump on his back, and done well in my throat Theyve after he made a few days or iv had enough and forced my nose with great difficulty, they are usually large , about 2 inches wide round. But now, it was huge, was about 4 inches wide, and what the hell is he? iv never herd of large blocks of mucus from my nose! Did not something that you could 4cm wide to fit through my chestNostril! its weird and I feel a bit like an Alien! The doctors are obviously wrong on the sinuses, IM, prducing obviously just too much mucus, suffering, there are from 1 else?
And people do not take the urine, or if you are not in theres a million different things, people that could take urine Outta!
Thank you in advance Trades

0 comments:

Post a Comment