Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bump On Head For 5 Year Old My 5 Year Old Son Was Born With One Large Bald Spot And Still Has It. Why?

My 5 year old son was born with one large bald spot and still has it. Why? - bump on head for 5 year old

I noticed for the first time, the Bald, when I was about a year I'm sure, even if they had always been there. Probably get only about 1 inch and a half, maybe 2-inch circle. His hair was long and curly, spiral, so that we never thought much about it because it was covered. Recently, we have decided to go with short hair, and I had forgotten, until the hair was almost over and that was important. I thought, wow, it's even bigger than I thought it would be completely bald! Why might this be? There were no serious injuries to his head, now that he fell from a shopping cart in a store as a child was when my oldest daughter at the end of it and turned away. It was about 6 months. I had a ball and triumphed in the emergency room, they have a CT scan and kept him some time to observe, BUt wouldnt call that a serious injury, because it ceased to be good, there was no concussion or broken bones and the skin was not scratched too, but a red dot, but it was long, I do not remember exactly where he met head. But I really believe this is not what its for. Many children have the skin of the head and dont get it permanently bald. I read about a disease called alopecia areata, a condition in which the immune system attacks hair follicles, but I tend to think that if there would be more than just points. I wonder, for he is 5 now always be there? Is there anything I can do?

1 comments:

seven said...

My son has something similar is not - really soon, but the hair grows thicker and shorter in this area. Take him to a dermatologist. I - they are not, unless you change. I can not imagine what she would fall. be the only case of the skin - like a mole.

Post a Comment