Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Download Littlest Pet Shop Visual Boy Advance Brown Bump In Cat's Mouth? (PIC) Please Help :\?

Brown Bump in Cat's Mouth? (PIC) Please Help :\? - download littlest pet shop visual boy advance

Then recently, the gentle love of a woman. It is about 3 and was taken to a house in the ASPCA because the person, cat hoarding () was about 20 in a small apartment. I have the documentation from the adoption agency said it has had its rabies shots and tested neg for AIDS and leukemia, and are wormed and neutered to believe. She sat down in the protection and animal (only) for about 4 months.

She eats, plays, sleeps, meows, and seems to feel well, and slowly, but very affectionate.

I noticed this brand in the mouth, and I am a little worried. I do not really vet unnecessary, because he brought me home on Friday and we had a lot of money for things of new consumers to spend holidays and medicatie Asthamns for one of our cats today.

Who knows what that is?

I know the picture is not very good, but please watch for. It is dark brown / gray, and it feels kind of rubber. There seems to be in the lower jaw where a tooth would be more in the lip. Not quite fragile, because it hurts. He eats well and seems perfectly normal.

I thought it might Lentigo (we have an orange cat with this), but am not sure - I've never seen before and Lentigo a bulge or bump. It is a beautiful Indian hair short. Please help! : Thank you (!

Here is a picture:
http://catforum.com/download/file.php?id ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment