Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 Year Old With Frequent Headaches Experiencing Headaches/migraines?

Experiencing headaches/migraines? - 4 year old with frequent headaches

I am 15 years old, had pain in my head for the first time after switching on 12th When I was 13 my headache worse and more frequent. I classified these headaches into 4 different levels of pain.
The first level of moderate pain. Those who are every day in the rule. Hurt, of course, but I've learned to live with them.
The second is very painful, and really sick. They are not as common, but about twice a month.
The third is an extreme form of the second, where can I so dizzy, literally seeing spots. It really happened a few times.
The space is really bad. My arm (the one used) is actually asleep or dead. This happened many times something good.

The background of the strong scent / AX, although many peoplen my school does not seem to know this and much more spraying is necessary. Although not really allowed.
Overhead.
Quiet places.
Coach noisey.
My glasses.
For everything done enough. I have always, and most causes are unknown. Analgesics do not work for nothing and even less of a headache / migraine. I do not know what could be the cause, or at least get rid of them.
It has been proposed to examine my eyes. I wear glasses now, but it seems worse.
Has anyone else experienced? Any tips?

3 comments:

anny said...

Fish said to the doctor? I know I would if I had a lot of pain going on. I was 20 when I learned a headache and the doctor gave me the medicine I have over a long period of time. It has helped me. Go see if you can.

Alexxx said...

Normally for me is just about the noise and sunlight (to avoid because those are things that most agrivate), but every time I come, you should get what you avoid everything, you might want that their worst, But I like to think

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Headaches and migraines are very frequent consumption of sugar at a low table sugar and foods that they would help. See Articles 71 and 88 in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htm.

Post a Comment