Saturday, February 13, 2010

Go Karting Ontario Regulations Speed I Need Help In Making A Model Go Karting Scene?

I need help in making a model go karting scene? - go karting ontario regulations speed

I use the Go-Kart cars Hot Wheels casting do not know what they are. But I need something that I need for the obstacles that lay use the route so if anyone knows what I can for this scale.
I need to be as realistic as possible, it is a toy model for an elderly person as a gift, then I'll light the screen, so any other tips are welcome, such as soil, for example. Thank you.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

I want the computer to download images in a scene (photo of the desired view of the track), repeat all, outside of runway, print and keep a piece of cardboard about 5 cm in height and length of the Speedway oval . I want to see the tiles as a form of roads, because it could be a little abrasive asphalt or fine-grained black spray also work to search. Flags and banners are hearing can also be built in order to more realistically.
They have a lot of work ahead, good luck!

Post a Comment