Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Telephone Hearing Test How Can I Build A Device For Making A Stand-alone Phone Ring And Operate For Testing Purposes?

How can I build a device for making a stand-alone phone ring and operate for testing purposes? - telephone hearing test

I work in a small store Electronics City. Quite regularly, we have the people to bring phones and answering machine functions. Unfortunately, the telephone system in the store is now digital, which means that you are not directly related to the client machines for testing.

So what I do is a separate unit, where I set the phone and / or an answering machine that allows me to make the phone rings that can connect, and allows it to work the phone if it is the hook ( " Building Name "as the noise on the line) do not necessarily listen to anyone.

Now I have a way to the phone, that was the easy part (a couple of transformers to step 10VAC to 120VAC house, then back to the ring found ~ 90VAC). The must-do tasks that remain are:

- How can I prevent it sounds when I take the phone?
- How can an audio signal on the line that makes the phone work?

Answers that I am new to this, please do so sweet / simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment